The Identity Theft Monitoring feature is a fully developed protector of your identity details. We alert you on data leaks, let you know if your accounts are affected, and offer help on what to do if one of your email accounts is compromised.
Here is a complete breakdown 😉
24-Hour Monitoring: We monitor your credentials 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. T
Weekly Status Reports: Every week, you’ll receive a complete report on the security status of your registered accounts.
Data Breach Alerts: If your data is violated and compromised, you’ll receive real-time alerts via email.
To register your email follow these steps:
- Open your dfndr security and go to the side menu.
- Select Identity Theft
- Enter your email address
- A PIN code will be sent to your email. Open your email and search for this code, copy and paste it into the Identity Theft function.
- Select at the bottom of the screen “Add Monitoring”
If you would like to include another email:
- In the “Add Email” part, touch the green button that has a “+”
- Select “Enable Monitoring”