If the active subscription is not appearing in your app on your iPhone or iPad:
- Quit your app.
- Go to ‘Settings > iTunes & App Store’
- Tap on ‘Apple ID’ and ‘Sign Out’
- Tap on ‘Sign in’ again and use the Apple ID that you use with the subscription.
- Start your app again.
- Try logging in with another account. Sign in with a different Apple ID.
- Check the restrictions on your device to make sure in-app purchases are allowed.
- Restart your device. Here’s how: iPhone /iPad
Subscriptions (Ads Free, Pro and Ultra) are tied to the account you used to purchase.
This means that subscriptions cannot be transferred from an iOS device to an Android device (or the opposite) because they use different marketplaces (App Store for iOS devices and Google Play for Android).