It’s possible that you accidentally activated the Notification Cleaner feature in dfndr performance which turned off your notification alerts.
To disable this feature and receive all notifications again, please follow these steps:
- Open the dfndr performance app and tap on Tools
- Select Tools and tap on “Notification Cleaner” feature.
- Tap on the Settings icon in the top right corner of the Notification Cleaner page
- Toggle the switch at the top of the Settings screen to disabled
Notification cleaner has now been disabled and you will receive notifications for all apps on your device again.
Please remember that you can always review the notifications blocked before cleaning them, and also interact with them.
To review blocked notifications:
- Open dfndr performance > Tools.
- Select Notification Cleaner.
- Tap on the notification you want to see.