PSafe is dedicated to delivering innovative products that protect users’ freedom to safely connect, share, play, express and explore online.
In order to improve and provide a better user experience, Google Play recently updated its Developer Program Policies. As part of these improvements, Google Play has added a new section called “App Promotion”: https://play.google.com/about/storelisting-promotional/app-promotion/ To assure the highest level of quality, PSafe’s contracts require that all of its promotional partners and their affiliates comply with these guidelines.
In their contracts with PSafe, promotional partners, and their affiliates agree to refrain from engaging in or benefiting from the following activities including, but not limited to:
- Promotions using deceptive ads on websites, apps or other properties.
- Promotions using deceptive system, service, or app alerts or notifications.
- Tactics that redirect the user to Google Play or to download the app without first obtaining consent from, or notifying the user.
- Using SMS to promote unsolicited services.
- Simulating or impersonating the user interface of any app, or notification and warning elements of an operating system.
PSafe’s contracts prohibit these and other potentially misleading activities by our promotional partners. If a promotional partner performs such prohibited activities, PSafe has the right to terminate the contract immediately, and to withhold all payments to the partner regarding the period in which the prohibited activities were performed. In addition, our contracts make clear that promotional partners and their affiliates shall indemnify and defend PSafe against any claimed or incurred loss, expense or cost caused by any such violation of the contract’s terms.
For more information on becoming a promotional partner with PSafe, please contact us at: email@example.com.
To report a suspicious ad, please take a screenshot of it and include the full website URL (link) and email the information / screenshot to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate your continued support in fighting these unauthorized practices.