Hey, too bad you want to cancel your subscription.
But, before canceling, how about helping us by answering a quick survey?
A subscription allows you to use the dfndr security’s Advanced Protection features.
Please keep in mind that if you are within the three-day free trial period and want to cancel the subscription, you can still use the PRO functions until the trial is over.
Also, After the trial, you can continue protecting and boosting your device with all of dfndr security’s free features. 🙂
Cancel a subscription on Play Store.
- Open the Play Store app
- At the top of the screen, tap the menu icon in the Play Store.
- Select the correct email/account used to purchase the subscription (the one where you have received an email with a receipt from Google Play).
- Select Payments and Subscriptions.
- Select Subscriptions.
- Find dfndr security
- Tap Cancel.
Cancel the subscription within the dfndr security app (Android devices):
- Open dfndr security, and access the menu
- Touch on “My Plan”
- Tap on the “Unsubscribe” option
- Select Confirm
- Tap on dfndr security
- Select Cancel Subscription
- Answer the survey
- Cancel Subscription and, you’re all set!