One of the settings for Applock allows you to change the time it takes for Applock to activate for the applications that you have locked. To change the blocking time of your Applock on your cell phone you can click here or follow the steps below:
- Open dfndr security, tap on Tools tab and select the Applock feature.
- Enter your Applock pattern, password or fingerprint.
- Tap on “Settings” in the top right corner.
- Select “When to block apps”.
- Select your preferred length of time.
All done! Now your applications will be locked by Applock at the desired time. This can be changed at any time ⏲