If you have more than one Google account registered on your device, Google Play requires that the first account added to the device be the same account with which the subscription was purchased.
If you have multiple accounts registered on your device, please uninstall the dfndr security app and remove the other accounts (until the subscription is recognized only) by following these steps:
1. Open your phone Settings app.
2. Tap on “Accounts” (it may also be listed as “Users and Accounts,” depending on your device).
3. Tap the account you want to remove and then select “Remove Account.”
4. Tap “Remove account.”
After removing all accounts and keeping only the one linked to your subscription, download dfndr security again and your subscription will be recognized, otherwise, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Now you can register your other accounts by following these steps:
1. Open your phone’s Settings app.
2. Tap Accounts. If you don’t see “Accounts,” tap Users & accounts.
3. At the bottom, tap Add account.
4. Tap the type of account you want to add.
Please remember that before updating the app you also need to have selected the same account used to purchase the subscription to avoid conflicts.
Please know that subscriptions cannot be transferred from an iOS device to an Android device (or the opposite) because they use different marketplaces (App Store for iOS devices and Google Play for Android).